Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Decortaing the Tree LO


I have actually been really busy crafting lately, but just not good about posting my projects. I have been catching up on LO's and am happy to say that I have both kids caught up to Christmas pages (and some of those are done). They will both be so excited to see new pages. This page is actually Lila's. The dp is from a paper stack (I don't remember which one) The stars are cut out of paper from Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday - added a cross stitch to the centers. Lila's pix was cut out with a scalloped oval nestie and matted on a larger one. The Christmas bulb is left over from a LO I did for Rileigh (cut out from me & my BIG ideas paper pad). The ornament was cut with the Cricut (Christmas Cheer), and the letters were cut with SCAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment