Sunday, November 7, 2010

TMITA Challenge


Well after many months, I made a card for the TMITA challenge. The challenge was to make a Thank you or Thanksgiving card. I used the Paper Cupcakes image "Autumn Splendor".

Colored with Copics, cut out with with a nestie and mounted on green paper. The dp is Debbie Mumm with a strip of Bazzil scrap paper on the left. The ribbon is from my stash.

Glad to be back band crafting. I've actually been crafting a lot, but not taking the time to post. I will try to remedy that in the coming days. Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. I love that leaf paper, sooo pretty and so perfect for a fall card! Your card is so clean, simple and lovely! I love how you did your mat in the dark green as well. Just beautiful. I have certianly missed you and glad to see you back this week! Glad you are still crafting and just not posting as well. It all just takes so much time. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA at Paper Cupcakes!
    Hope to see you next week!
    Nina
    Paper Cupake's Blog
    (free digital images)
    Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you back with us this week. Beautiful card and fall colors. Fantastic job of coloring the image. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. Hope to see you back next week with another awesome project. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed commenting on your card, sorry, this is a fabulous card, love the colors! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete