Monday, November 2, 2009

There's Magic in the Air Challenge

Check out http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/ Nina has another great free digi. The cornucopia is great for Thanksgiving cards. Nilla came up with this week's challenge to use buttons with the image. As I was uploading I realized I only used one button. But I did decorate the button. I curled copper colored wire through the button holes. I love the curly ques - I just wish they didn't get smooshed in the mail.
This time of year reminds me to be thankful for all the great things in my life, and to let go of the little things. BTW Jeff thank you for cleaning up the yard this weekend - it looks great!

6 comments:

  1. So elegant and simple card. Love how you let the image talk, so well colored! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Your colouring is lovely and the copper wire through the button is so creative! Thanks for joining in the TMITA challenge this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. Really like your layout and the button with the copper wire is a perfect embellishment. Thanks for participating in the TMITA challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have a knack for simple and beautiful cards! love this and I really love your button with the copper wire, so unique as well! I too love the curly ques! Thanks for playing along again with this weeks challenge over at TMITA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what everyone else said! :) The only addition I have is I like the use of the card stock strip of paper behind the botton, looks like ribbon but without the need for a knot or bow! Very elegant. Thanks for playing at TMITA this week, can't wait to see what you do next week!

    Aloha, Kim
    TMITA Design Team member
    Check out the free weekly digi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Your coloring/colors for this image are perfect! Great job with this! Wonderful card! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete