Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wall Hangings



















I got this inspiration for wall hangings from Pam over at my favorite site She made 10" squares like this using a piece of foam board purchased at the Dollar Store. Put 2 squares together and glue with shims between the layers to make them dimensional. These DIY squares are much more affordable than canvas squares. Pam stretched canvas on her's - but I opted for some 12x12 dp (me & my big ideas specialty cardstock) I decorated the squares with some cricut cuts from the Storybook cart (and lots of glitter on the "R"). I hung them in Rileigh's room and will surprise her next time she is here. I bought 2 sheets of foam board, so I be making 3 squares for my little dude too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your favorite?! Aw shucks! They turned out great! I'm so jealous of you cricut owners! Love the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete