Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Valentine's Project

A Valentine's treat bag inspired from Diane over at Capadia Design.
The base paper is from the K&Company KP Valentine stack.
Diane has the .cut file for this project on her blog, which uses the Doodlecharms cartridge - making it super easy!
The pink scalloped heart was cut on DCWV cs.
The white top heart was cut on white cs and run through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
I scored the base of the treat bag with my Scor-Pal at 5" & 6" - making the base so the treat bag can stand.
I used my ATG to assemble the layers.
Then a treat bag is filled with Dove dark chocolate for DH.
Stand the bag up, and carefully use a hole punch to punch 2 holes through all the layers..
Thread a ribbon through each hole and tie a cute bow (ribbon from the $1 bin at Target)
Viola, a sweet treat bag

I just noticed that the base layer in the photo is upside down, the other side is not upside down - so next time I will make sure that side faces front.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Wish I had a reason to make these. Thanks for linking these up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat bag!! Love the emboss on the heart:) TFS. I'm now your newest follower YAY!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, makes me want to make up some bag's of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bag!! Who's the lucky recipient? Thanks for dropping by my blog. I just posted the new updated wreath today. Still not my fav but better than before I think.
    Jenn
    I also love your ribbon wreath. It looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete