Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Cards

Some Fall cards I made - I used lots of paper scraps. I bought I cute leaf punch over the weekend (Punch Bunch) and used it quite a bit on these cards. I have been trying out some new techniques, most scrap lifted from other blogs I have visited. I have also picked up some tips from mypinkstamper.com

Leaves are from the Punch Bunch paper punch. I scraplifted this card idea from a card I saw at Stamp Scrap & More in Libertyville - very nice LSS, paper is a scrap left over from last year - purchased at Archivers





Paper is from the Dollar bins at Target, used MS loop border punch. Cornucopias digi stamp colored with Prismacolor markers














More leaves from the Punch Bunch punch, paper is again from the Target dollar bins









Leaf is from a Fiskars squeeze punch - all the rest is from scraps (pattern paper bought last year at Archivers) ribbon purchased last year at Target (in the dollar bins)




Paper is from the Dollar bins at Target, scarecrow is digi stamp colored with Prismacolors, leaves are from a Fiskars Squeeze Punch (used glitter paper from a DCWV mat stack)





No comments:

Post a Comment