Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Midnight Madness #24

Here is my submission for Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #24. I am making Christmas cards for my Mom, so Mom here's one you will see again in a few weeks. I used lots of sparkly background papers (DCWV Glitteres Christmas Mat Stack). The holly leaves were cut from the Cricut "Christmas Cheer" cartridge. I cut and embossed a Nesties scalloped circle. This design was hard for me, I've struggled with it for a week, but I really like how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did an outstanding job with the sketch challenge. I know you said you struggled but your results are awesome. I believe if we challenge ourselves that we become better at our craft. This is such a sweet and charming Christmas Card. Your Mom is going to love sending this to someone special. Thanks for playing our challenge this week. We love having you. I enjoy coming to see what you have created. Keep up the good work.

    Carol
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Lucky you, you have at least one Christmas card done! I have NONE!! I will be in such trouble in about 6 weeks or so if I don't get busy. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete