Thursday, October 8, 2009

There's Magic in the Air Card Challenge


To further join the internet world, I am participating in my first card challenge. I found it at: http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/ Nilla created the challenge "Mouse Candy" and gave a free digi stamp. The challenge was to use the digi stamp and the colors orange, black, and one additional color. I diverted from the challenge a little in that I use more colors (yellow, greens, and brown) than I was supposed to, but the mouse if very cute - and I did include some candy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first card challenge and what a great job you did with this fabulous card! Love the scene setting! (I did the challenge but it is Nina May who are giving her fantastic digi stamps away). Thanks for joining us at TMITA hope to see you back! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and congrats on your first challenge, I am sure you will now be addicted to challenges all over! What a lovely card and love the leaves. The pp is just perfect as well as the line of candy corns!! Thanks for joining us this week over at TMITA! hope to see you next week! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great card and a wonderful use of the image! Love the cut out, and the leaves and candy corn give it such an Autumn/Halloween feel! Great job. . .thanks for playing with us! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete