Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nativity Blocks


Thank you Cheri. Your post about the Nativity blocks was so inspiring, that I made my own. I used the link Cheri offered for images - mostly because I wanted the blocks to be finished before the kids left this weekend. They both really liked them - Rileigh was under the weather this weekend so she didn't play with them, but Maddox couldn't wait for the Mod Podge to try so he could set them up.

Thanks Cheri for helping to bring a little extra CHRISTmas to my house this year!


3 comments:

  1. First of all, you are FAST!!! WOW! They look so cute. Great job. I hope Maddox had fun playing with them. Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the cutest things!! I love them! Thank you for linking up to Homemade Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the wise men, how did you separate the three? I just bought the clip art but the three wise men are connected, so how does that work?

    ReplyDelete