Sunday, December 5, 2010

The rest of Mom's cards

The last 3 styles of cards for Mom

This was a very simple card - I like the red & white contrast.
Gina K red paper - it is very vibrant. I'm not a big stamper. I thought it was because I couldn't get the hang of it and it's messy. But the more I read and try, and use better quality inks and stamps the more I keep coming back to try my hand again. I stamped the candy cane and completed it with white embossing powder.



I used SCAL to cut this image. Mounted on blue cardstock. I added a two stars and gold stickled the top one.




Light blue Core'dinations cardstock ran through the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and sanded. I cut the blue-grey scalloped circle out with a nestie. I colored the image with Copics and added a little Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment